Experienced Colorado Family Lawyer Helps You Handle Your Matter
Greenwood Village attorney advises on domestic legal concerns
Whether you require assistance with a divorce, adoption, child custody matter or child abuse allegations, the Law Offices of Bonnie E. Saltzman, LLC understands the sensitive issues you’re facing. We know your family’s quality of life depends on the outcome. Located in Greenwood Village, we offer Colorado clients exceptional legal representation and professionalism as they face serious domestic challenges. With the right legal support, you can gain a clear understanding of the laws that affect you and pursue a favorable resolution with confidence.
Firm handles divorce, parenting and juvenile delinquency matters
Listed in the Martindale-Hubbell Directory Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, Bonnie E. Saltzman has distinguished herself as a skillful family law practitioner. She has attained an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of her legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with her work. Having an accomplished Colorado attorney by your side can help you handle complex legal matters involving:
- Divorce — Regardless of whether your divorce is uncontested or marked by serious disagreements on issues such as property division and spousal maintenance, we will develop an effective strategy on your behalf. Where possible, we look to minimize conflict and cost so you can start the next phase of your life on a solid foundation.
- Parental rights — Custody issues can feel overwhelming for everyone involved. As we safeguard your parental rights in matters pertaining to decision-making authority, residence and visitation, our firm strives to create a healthy, supportive environment for your son or daughter.
- Child support — Various factors can go into a standard child support determination, including the parents’ incomes, health insurance premiums and child care costs. You might also have special circumstances that warrant an adjustment. Our firm handles all types of matters associated with child support orders, including modification and enforcement proceedings.
- Juvenile law — A youthful mistake might trigger serious worries about long-term consequences and your child’s future. However, in most cases of alleged juvenile delinquency, the child can be held accountable by being subject to detention. After learning the facts, we can advise if diversion, restitution, community service or substance abuse treatment is a more appropriate option.
- Post-decree modifications — After your Dissolution of Marriage Decree is entered, changes might occur that justify modifications to child support, custody, visitation or spousal support terms. On behalf of parties seeking adjustments, as well as those opposing them, we provide strong advocacy during negotiations and hearings.
Clients look to our law firm for legal advice based on competence and proven experience that you can trust. Not only are we happy to answer your questions and fully explain your options, but we also sincerely care about your future.
Contact a knowledgeable Colorado family lawyer to schedule a free consultation
The Law Offices of Bonnie E. Saltzman, LLC in Greenwood Village assists Colorado residents with a full range of family legal concerns, such as divorces, custody matters and juvenile law proceedings. Please call 720-388-1565 or contact us online to make an appointment for a free initial consultation.